Friday, December 15, 2017

More Christmas Fun!

Hi there!  I have another fun Christmas creation for your today.  I am still not sick of creating Christmas stuff yet. 


I wanted to try out making my own night sky background.  I watched an awesome YouTube video by Wendy Cranford which you can see here.  For a first go I don't think it went too badly but my fingers will be stained for a while!

Here is what I have used:

Paper/Cardstock: Whisper White C/S, Silver Foil Sheet
Stamps: SU Hearts Come Home
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Basic Black
Tools: Big Shot with Hometown Greetings Edgelits Die, Sponges, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals
Accessories:  Smoky Slate Ribbon


I masked the moon with a Post It note and sponged over that graduating the ink colours it really is just a matter of working the colours until you are happy.  Some white gel pen for snow, added some of the stars from the Edgelits set and stamped Santa and his reindeer in Basic Black.  The building layers are popped up on dimensionals to give it some pow factor!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are all organised for the coming festivities!

Bec

No comments: