Saturday, December 2, 2017

Christmas Cards with Memories and More

I decided to see how many cards I could get out of a pack of Memories and More Card Pack.  These are designed for pocket scrapbooking but they make awesome cards too!  In one pack you get 92 double sided cards in 2 sizes so lots of options!  I think this is one of my favourites so far.


Here is what I have used:

Cardstock/Paper: Old Olive C/S, Merry Little Christmas Memories & More Card Pack
Accessories: Rhinestones, Stampin' Blends, Old Olive Satin Ribbon (retired)

I have used a card from the pack underneath one of the awesome acetate card overlays (of which there are 4 in the pack).  I have adhered these using glue dots strategically placed underneath the rhinestones and ribbon so you don't see them.  The rhinestones I have coloured with my Old Olive Stampin' Blends marker to make them coordinate.  I love that you can use these markers for more than just colouring images!  This card came together really quickly but I think has a bit of wow factor too. 

Hope you are doing some creating today.

Bec

No comments: