Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Crafty Cardmakers #169

Hi everyone! I am hosting this fortnight over at Crafty Cardmakers and the theme is Summer!  Well I can tell you that here in Melbourne it is freezing so making something summery wasn't a hardship.  I hate the cold and cannot wait for some sunshine to come back.


Here is what I have used:

Card/Paper: SU Pool Party, SU Pumpkin Pie, Simple Stories - I Heart Summer and Summer Vibes.
Embellishments: Stickers from Simple Stories - Summer Vibes and hand cut elements from Simple Stories - I Heart Summer, Charms Creations - Cloud 
Ink: Distress Inks - Frayed Burlap

I have fussy cut out the surfboards and sun and then layering using dimensionals.  I have inked around the edges of both layers.  Don't you just love that cloud embellishment so cute!

Thanks for popping by and make sure you check out all the awesome creations here!

Bec

8 comments:

Kim x said...

Hi Bec, it seems so strange for you to say that it is cold in Australia, i always think of it as being really hot.
Love your Summer offering its fab.
Hugs Kimx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Bec, loving your card. I'm like Kim and tend to think of it being warm all the time where you are but realise now that I was wrong. Guess it must feel a bit strange making a card for the summer when you are actually in your winter. Still it's a gorgeous card. Happy crafting, Angela x

Tania said...

Such an awesome card Bec xx

Ina G said...

WOW Bec this is fabulous and so summery. Glad I don't live down that end of OZ. Cold enough here. This card was perfect timing with your holiday to 'Sunny Queensland' where it is sun surf and sand and of course surfboards even in our Winter hehe

Judy McKay said...

Great layers Bec. Love your summer card. Judy

Pam said...

Bec, your card is lovely. Love the surfboards!
:) Pam

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card Bec, wonderful representation of summer.
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

This is so pretty.

and Thank for your always encouraging me