Monday, February 1, 2016

Its Funky Flair Time!

I am super blessed to have been chosen to design for Funky Flair Studio.  I am so excited to bring you a new little creation every week.  Here is my first one.


Here is what I have used:

Paper/Card: Copic X-press It Blending Card, Kaisercraft White Card Base, Simply Stories "Summer Vibes"
Stamps: La La Land Beach Marci
Ink: Memento Black
Embellishments: Funky Flair Studio "Beach Bum" flair, Chipboard Arrow from my stash, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Twine, Foam Dots, Sticker from Simply Stories "Summer Vibes" collection
Copics: Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E31, E33, E37
Outfit/Hat: YR000, R12, R02, R05

Don't forget to go and check out all the awesome flairs here!

Thanks for popping by and have an awesome day!

Bec xx

No comments: