Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Crafty Cardmakers and More #137 - Dots

Hi there!  We have another great challenge for you this fortnight hosted by Sally and the theme is Dots.  You can check out all the great DT creations and link up your own here. As you can probably tell I have a kind of thing for hippos so I love this Magnolia stamp.


Isn't she just the cutest!  I have coloured her with Copics and then fussy cut her out and popped her up on some dimensionals.  You can't see it well in the picture but her polka dots have Wink of Stella Silver on them to give them a sparkle.  Every hippo needs sparkle!

Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Magnolia Gloria Hippo
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock/Paper: My Minds Eye Cut & Paste, Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Stampin' Up! Whisper White
Embellishments: Ribbon from my stash, My Minds Eye Cut & Paste 
Copics: W1, W3, W5, W7, BG11, BG13, BG49, Y00, Y000 and Wink of Stella Silver for her polka dots.

Thanks for popping by and make sure you go and check out all the lovely creations!

Bec x

5 comments:

Sally Dodger said...

A stunning card. I love your adorable image of the hippo, which you have coloured beautifully. Great backing papers and the bow and bunting are lovely embellishments. Sally.x.

Rebecca said...

Thanks Sally x

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Rebecca love the image .
Hugs Julie xxx

Rebecca said...

Thanks Julie x

Claire Grantham said...

I love Hippos too - such a fun and bright card. cx