Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Running Man

Well did you think I was lost in the never, never?  Big things have been happening and seriously not much crafting going on but I am determined to get back into the swing of things!  Here is a card that I made for a friend who does lots of marathons and triathlons. 

 
The stamp is a digi that I purchased from Doctor Digi House of Stamps.  The paper was Class Act from Kaisercraft.  I coloured him with Copics (which I really need to get back to practicing with!).  It is a quick and simple layout but just what I need at the moment and great for a male card. 
 
 
We have relocated to Melbourne in June so hopefully now we are starting to settle in I can be a bit more regular with the posting!  Although with 3/4 of my craft supplies still in storage my options are a bit limited but I am enjoying discovering everything again. 
 
Take Care
 
Bec

No comments: