Monday, April 1, 2013

Left Over Monday

So I always seem to have little bits and pieces lying around on my desk and my new goal is to use these bits up and get rid of them!  I have made four cards today with some bits and pieces.  These were left overs from forever ago which are Kaisercraft and Bo Bunny (I'm pretty sure!).  The first one is for Mojo Monday Challenge #286.


 And a close up of that beautiful heart charm which was a pressie from my mate Suze!


This next one was for Friday Sketch Challenge #40.


This extremely quick and easy one was for Sweet Sunday Challenge #181.


Think that one will be a good Mothers Day one.  And lastly just one using the last little bits.  


Thanks for popping by hope your Easter Monday is crafty and relaxing!

Bec

1 comment:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, lovely sentiments, thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge this week.
Hugs Debs