Friday, December 10, 2010

When Did Christmas Get Here?

Well I am shocked to realise it is only 2 weeks until Christmas and I am so not ready. As I said earlier my mojo has completely deserted me. Here is something I have made that I was happy with and didn't end up in the bin like everything else!
I'm sure I used a sketch challenge for the card but sorry have no idea which one! Here are close ups of each and what I used.

Materials used:

Stamps: Welcome Christmas, Tiny Tags

Paper: Real Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Retired SU DSP

Ink: Versamark, Soft Suede

Accessories: Elegant Lines EF, Big Shot, Rhinestones, Retired SU Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, Red EP, Medium Jewellry Tag Punch, Dimensionals, Merry Details Sizzlit Die, Rhinestone Brad, X-Lg Round Tab Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Sticky Strip

Thanks for stopping by,

Bec

No comments: