Saturday, September 25, 2010

Robots!

My 3 year old Oscar is obsessed with robots so when I saw this paper I bought it with him in mind. The Cinema Saturday Challenge #96 this week was the movie Ironman. I think this movie although being an action flick is a little bit of a love story as well. It was that which inspired this card. The requirement was also to use metal which is my silver card which has a metallic finish. I also used this weeks sketch on Mojo Monday #157.

Materials Used (all Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated):

Stamps: For You Flower
Paper: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Whisper White, Metallic Silver, Kaisercraft K-Bots DP
Ink: Ruby Red (retired)
Accessories: Small Heart Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Dimensionals, From my stash flower and ribbon
Thanks for stopping by,
Bec
PS: For all you Aussie readers - a draw! what the!

No comments: