Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Flower Pot

This was for a recent stamp club project. It was great to see how many different variations they came up with when I said just use what flowers you like. There wasn't one card the same!


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Great Friend

Paper: Rose Red, Whisper White (for insert), Raspberry Tart DSP

Ink: Rose Red

Accessories: Pretties Kit, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Assorted flowers & leaves from my stash

I think they had a great time making this one and I'm sure you will too give it a go there is a great tutorial on SCS under the resources section.

Bec

2 comments:

Patricia Garcia said...

This is absolutely stunning, love everything about it, the flowers are awesome. Great job!!

Hugs
Patricia

Zarna said...

Love it!!!