Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Blues

It was such a beautiful day today that I didn't do any stamping :(, but on the plus side I got all my washing done and soaked up some vitamin D! It seems like it has been forever since the sun shined. I think because my in-laws are basking by the pool in Phuket it makes it that much worse when it rains here - I wanna be by the pool too! Anyway here is a card from the archives.



This one was from way back and was for SC231. Here is what I used:

Stamps: Pun Fun

Paper: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Unknown DP from my stash

Ink: Staz-On Black

Accessories: Markers, Blender Pen, Dimensionals

I have hooked up to another great blog - McMahon Five Designs - Sue is giving away some fab blog candy too so check our her blog before the 15th August to enter! Also visit her store for some great digi designs by clicking on the store button at the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by,

Bec

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Super cute card! Love the DSP!
The sun was great today, but the wind was a little chilly lol!
Your Sunday sounds like mine, endless loads of washing roflol!

Have a great week,
Take care,
Kylie X