Friday, July 3, 2009

June Madness

Sorry this week has been manic with Laurel's 10th birthday and her party coming up tomorrow. Right now I am in the middle of making 24 treat boxes for her guests and trying to do food, decorations and entertainment. The theme is rockstar and all her guests got a VIP backstage pass lanyard for invitations. I will try and post some of the things I made later this week. Here is a card from the archives.



Mum needed a 60th birthday card for a friend. I used CC221 and SC231 over on splitcoasters to inspire me. Here is what I used:

Stamps: Oh, So Lovely (Retired), Generic numbers

Paper: Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss

Ink: Tangerine Tango

Accessories: Punches, Blender Pen, Ribbon

Enjoy and hope you are having a great week.

Happy Stamping, Bec

1 comment:

Patricia Garcia said...

Hope your daughter has a fun birthday, very nice card I love the image!!