Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Loads of Love



Hi everyone, I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of the year! Where did it go. Sorry no cards for a while but you know the silly season. This is the Loads of Love set and Short & Sweet for the sentiment. Used a cupcake stamp I had that is an incentive stamp demos give out with orders and a slice of metal cake! This was for CC195 on splitcoasters as I thought these colours were a bit more manly and this is for a man. Used the cuttlebug on the background and my brand new Cricut that Guy bought me on the weekend as an early birthday present (aren't I lucky!). Well hope you all have a fabulous and safe new years eve and look out for my January newsletter on Thursday for all the fantastic new offers that start next month!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I love this card... I never use this set but I should! Great job!